The Pub is in the historic village of Stogursey, its a warm and welcoming pub with two bars and games room and for the long winter nights we have two log fire places to keep you warm while you are having a pint or one of our delicious home cooked meals all cooked fresh, all food is locally sourced ,there is also a children's menu available.
The Greyhound inn has three star bed & breakfast which is perfect for contractors for Hinkley point and holiday makers, walkers etc.
We also offer weekly entertainment including bingo, disco's ,quizzes, and live entertainment.
The Greyhound inn also has BT and all the usual bar sports such as Darts, Pool, Dominoes but we also have a full length skittle alley.
During the summer months we have a lovely beer garden with benches and a children's play area just perfect for the hot summer days/nights.
- Games room with pool table and darts
- Outside play area
- skittles alley
- BT sport
- garden room
- Free wifi
- Open mic , hosted by somerset live lounge ( last sat each month )
- killer pool 1st friday each month ( £5 to play, winner wins the pot )
- video jukebox
- Afternoon Tea parties with photo booth just £8 per person
- regular live entertainment
- Beer Garden
- log fires